Extension of the spare parts store
- Client : BIOWANZE
- Surface 900m², that is 29 x 31m, in addition to the initial surface of +/- 1.000m².
- Structure in hot galvanized steel with a total weight of +/- 42 Tons.
- Cladding and covering by sandwich panels, with pedestrian doors and sectional door.
- Creation of an external storage room for hydrocarbons
- Creation of a cleaning area for the needs of maintenance.
- Collection and treatment of cleaning water
- Improvement of the access for semi-trailers and light trucks.
- Adaptation of the smoke extraction network and the fire protection network.
Les projets les plus récents
Replacement of process tanks Client : BENEO ORAFTI Description On-site surveys of existing installationsCreation of a project plan including all tanks to be replaced and those to be relocated, as well as piping modifications. Drawing up detailed plans of the piping,...
Reduction of alkaloid ergot in wheat Client : BIOWANZE Description Reduction of ergot alkaloid in wheat during the cleaning phase before milling. Adaptation of building structures and floors. Modification of existing handling circuits. Integration of optical sorting...
Revamping of a concrete slab in a process building Client : BENEO Description Total surface area of +/- 350 m². Optimisation of the floor slopes to ensure the collection of the various effluents to the treatment network. Adaptation of the piping networks and equipment...