Unloading and storage of fertiliser
- Client : SCAM
- Unloading of ships with a capacity of 1,000 to 1,500 tonnes
- Unloading by grapple crane feeding a hopper on load cells, made of stainless steel due to the characteristics of the fertilizers
- Continuous handling circuit by belt conveyors with a capacity of 150 tonnes per hour
- Storage in the existing halls or the new storage hall via switches
- Automatic storage in the various stalls with continuous measurement of the storage heights at the fall of the final conveyors
- Integration of mobile cranes, reversible shuttles and pouring trolleys in order to fill the storage bays as full as possible, minimise dead zones and reduce the size of the building
- Storage in a 54 x 100m hall, incorporating 6m and 8m wide stalls
- Hall with metal structure of lattice girders covered with a specific paint, and wooden purlins of the glued laminated type
- Regulatory smoke extraction systems with air inlet grilles
- Recovery by bull and feeding of a dosing and mixing unit
- Transfer of the final products, at a rate of 100 tonnes per hour, to a truck loading line via conveyor belts and to a big-bagging unit.
Les projets les plus récents
Extension of the spare parts store Client : BIOWANZE Description Surface 900m², that is 29 x 31m, in addition to the initial surface of +/- 1.000m². Structure in hot galvanized steel with a total weight of +/- 42 Tons. Cladding and covering by sandwich panels, with...
Replacement of process tanks Client : BENEO ORAFTI Description On-site surveys of existing installationsCreation of a project plan including all tanks to be replaced and those to be relocated, as well as piping modifications. Drawing up detailed plans of the piping,...
Reduction of alkaloid ergot in wheat Client : BIOWANZE Description Reduction of ergot alkaloid in wheat during the cleaning phase before milling. Adaptation of building structures and floors. Modification of existing handling circuits. Integration of optical sorting...