Revamping of a concrete slab in a process building
- Client : BENEO
- Total surface area of +/- 350 m².
- Optimisation of the floor slopes to ensure the collection of the various effluents to the treatment network.
- Adaptation of the piping networks and equipment support to facilitate floor cleaning.
- Integration of a protective resin layer due to the acidic juices treated.
- Creation of resin risers on the edges of the concrete blocks and around the building’s columns with a resin stop profile and a rounding between the riser and the floor.
Most recent projects
Extension of the spare parts store
Extension of the spare parts store Client : BIOWANZE Description Surface 900m², that is 29 x 31m, in addition to the initial surface of +/- 1.000m². Structure in hot galvanized steel with a total weight of +/- 42 Tons. Cladding and covering by sandwich panels, with...
Replacement of process tanks
Replacement of process tanks Client : BENEO ORAFTI Description On-site surveys of existing installationsCreation of a project plan including all tanks to be replaced and those to be relocated, as well as piping modifications. Drawing up detailed plans of the piping,...
Reduction of alkaloid ergot in wheat
Reduction of alkaloid ergot in wheat Client : BIOWANZE Description Reduction of ergot alkaloid in wheat during the cleaning phase before milling. Adaptation of building structures and floors. Modification of existing handling circuits. Integration of optical sorting...