Flow controlled feeding of an etching tank
- Client : HYDROMETAL
- Flow controlled feeding of an attack tank with dust removal unit.
- Unloading hopper for bull with a useful capacity of +/- 5 m³.
- Weighing scales under the hopper for extraction management
- Safety grid
- Bull unloading area
- Big-bag unloading area with piercing point
- Anti-collision protection bar
- Flexible blade curtain for dust control and emission control
- Self-contained dust filter with fan and exhaust duct, integrated in the hopper extension with self-contained cleaning system
- Device for measuring dust emissions into the atmosphere
- Extraction under hopper with layer height limitation
- Device for detecting oversized elements or agglomerates
- Handling equipment and transfer to the attack tank
- Crusher downstream of the transfer to ensure granulometry
Les projets les plus récents
Extension of the spare parts store
Extension of the spare parts store Client : BIOWANZE Description Surface 900m², that is 29 x 31m, in addition to the initial surface of +/- 1.000m². Structure in hot galvanized steel with a total weight of +/- 42 Tons. Cladding and covering by sandwich panels, with...
Replacement of process tanks
Replacement of process tanks Client : BENEO ORAFTI Description On-site surveys of existing installationsCreation of a project plan including all tanks to be replaced and those to be relocated, as well as piping modifications. Drawing up detailed plans of the piping,...
Reduction of alkaloid ergot in wheat
Reduction of alkaloid ergot in wheat Client : BIOWANZE Description Reduction of ergot alkaloid in wheat during the cleaning phase before milling. Adaptation of building structures and floors. Modification of existing handling circuits. Integration of optical sorting...