Flow controlled feeding of an etching tank
- Client : HYDROMETAL
Flow controlled feeding of an attack tank with dust removal unit.
- Unloading hopper for bull with a useful capacity of +/- 5 m³.
- Weighing scales under the hopper for extraction management
- Safety grid
- Bull unloading area
- Big-bag unloading area with piercing point
- Anti-collision protection bar
- Flexible blade curtain for dust control and emission control
- Self-contained dust filter with fan and exhaust duct, integrated in the hopper extension with self-contained cleaning system
- Device for measuring dust emissions into the atmosphere
- Extraction under hopper with layer height limitation
- Device for detecting oversized elements or agglomerates
- Handling equipment and transfer to the attack tank
- Crusher downstream of the transfer to ensure granulometry
Les projets les plus récents
Extension of the spare parts store Client : BIOWANZE Description Surface 900m², soit 29 x 31m, en complément de la surface initiale de +/- 1.000 m² Charpente métallique galvanisée à chaud d’un poids total de +/- 42 Tonnes Bardage et couverture par panneaux sandwich,...
Container filling with ashes from a biomass boiler Client : BIOWANZE Description Preliminary study and budget estimation for container filling with ashes from a biomass boiler in order to reduce the operation time for emptying the emergency ashtray.Most recent projects
CO2 recovery for soft drinks Client : BIOWANZE Description CO2 recovery for carbonated beverages, with capture of part of the CO2 generated by the process, purification, compression and transfer to a purification and liquefaction unit. This project includes various...